Sunday, April 27, 2014

Project 365 [Week 17]

This week is such a long week for me. So many things happened and so many things I have to juggle. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 111 - I just can’t believe that today is Monday and I have to go to work. Where does my weekend goes? Seriously?!! I plan to wake up early this morning but that didn’t happened. Life happened instead. Trying to squeezed in all your routine in less amount of time isn’t easy. The only thing that makes me excited was I am wearing a new outfit today. I just love wearing new clothes and this is definitely not the colour I would choose but for now this will do.

day 111


day 112 - I am revisiting Veronica Mars world. This show has help me deal with a lot of bad things through out the years. If only I have Veronica Mars in my life to help me deal with a certain sensitive issue that is too delicate for me to handle personally.
day 112

day 113 - I just can't seem to separate him from ipad. I am also lack the energy to fight him and argue with him.
day 113

day 114 - Only a few days left before his birthday. He is getting a little bit cracky lately. Maybe he can tell that I am so not ready to let him grow up. Love him so much.
day 114

day 115 - Now the news of #MH370 is already on page 19, way way back in a paper. Until now day49 there are still no news about the missing flight. And my mom was admitted to KPJ Puteri, JB this morning due to problem with her heart. #prayformymom
day 115

day 116 - Today is my baby a.k.a Hanif second birthday. He is two years old today and we celebrate it at my brother's house. My mom is still in Intensive Care Unit and I can't bring Hanif in the room to meet her.
day 116

day 117 - We are already home in Bangi. Deep down I am still worry about my mom. Constantly praying for her full recovery. I decided to take Hanif for toy shopping. I hope he will enjoy his new Captain America
day 117

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are my life in photos for week seventeen. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...