Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My lovely April

April was such a challenging month for me. So many things happened and so many goals needs to be taken care of
. monthlyfavorites

APRIL FAVORITES


  • This month I tried VSCOcam for iphone. I like the free filters comes with the app but if you want more you have to pay more. So far I am still loving PicTapGo app

  • My baby is two years old this month. Hemmm maybe I should stop calling him my baby because he is not a baby anymore

  • I am doing the April gratitude project this month. I am doing it with only apps on my iphone

  • I can't believe that this month we are already in the second quarter of the year. Doing Project 365 and Project Life makes me aware of the milestone of the year

  • I decided to open a new (not so new blog) about Something Random it is just something fun I am doing to document my life in photos

  • I am loving the Productivity Apps for iphone that I have been using this month

  • I am still having a difficulty lossing my weight. I am still searching for a perfect solution for me, something I can work with

  • I hope you had an amazing April and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful May and focus more on Project Life 2014.



    - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...