Friday, April 4, 2014

Fun with Photoshop Action // ABeautifulmess Edition

mini-collection
I love playing with photoshop action and when I saw that ABeautifulMess shop is selling photoshop action, I was so excited! The price is a little bit expensive for my taste and I was still on a fence weather I should invest or not. Then suddenly Elsie and Emma decided to sell the mini collection of the photoshop action with a reasonable price, I immediately bought them.

These are my a few of the action I tried and I like it.
lightleak jean celeste lola piper petal norma

I might consider buying the whole collection some time in the future. I can see myself using these action over and over again for my scrapbook layout and project life layout.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...