Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April is for...

I am having trouble accepting that March is already gone. I am totally not ready to accept the lost of #MH370. It's a tragedy without any closure. Oh boy! April mean that we are already in the second quarter of the year. It's the new quarter with a new hope and expectation. 

iphone_photo

Here is my lists/goals for April 2014. 
  • Do my income tax for 2013. I have to make sure all of the appropriate receipts and documents received before the due date
  • Start reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowel
  • I am thinking of doing #100happydays project for this month. It looks like so much fun but staying happy for 100 days in a row is going to be a challenge.
  • Watch and do One Little Word assignment for April. Can't wait to start.
  • Keep writing in my journal and on Day One app
  • Continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
  • Finished up my 30 days of lists project for March and share them in my blog
  • I am totally obsess with Wreck this Journal and I can't wait to share what I did so far.
  • Organize and tag my March photos, upload them to flickr and make a few scrapbook pages out of March photos.
  • Continue doing Project Life and taking daily photos of 2014


Do you make specific goals?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...