Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Gratitude Project Part One

Ever since March end, so does my 30 days of lists projects. For April I decided to join in the fun of listing about gratitude, hence April gratitude project. I join the April Gratitude Project Facebook group for inspiration.

I was listing everyday but without any specific prompt, just something random that I am thankful on a daily basis. Most of it are related to the month of April.

Untitled April 02 April 03 April 04 April 05 April 06 April 07 April 08 April 09 April 10 April 11 April 12 April 13 April 14 April 15
~  Created with ABM app and Phonto for writing the lists. All of these gratitude journal were created using my iPhone. Simple and fun things you can do with your phone ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...