Saturday, April 5, 2014

30 days of lists // {March 25 - March 30}

I cannot believe that April is already here and I am on the first Saturday of the month. Time fly so much faster than I would have like. Malaysia still searching for flight MH370 and until now there are still no news. Dead or alive that's the question of the day. 
My 30 days of lists project has come to an end. I had a blast making this smash book and listings. I am so looking forward to the next challenge in September.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

    HERE ARE MY LISTS  FOR      MARCH 25 - MARCH 30


List 25: Songs I'll Record for my album

List 25

  • The climb - Miley Cyruz
  • Dirty Dishes - Scott
  • Shadow - Britney Spears
  • Next to you - Jordin Spark
  • You're still the One - Shania Twain
  • Breathe - Faith Hill
  • Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes
List 26: Makeup your own holidays
List 26

  • Take your kids to work day
  • Chocolates day
  • Yearly photo tradition at work
  • Pay it forward day
  • Dedicate a month of March for listing 
List 27: Go to meals / recipes when I have guests
List 27

  • Fried pasta
  • Fried rice
  • Chips
  • noodle soup
  • any kind of sandwiches
  • pisang goreng 
List 28: I feel my best when
List 28

  • I have enough sleep
  • eat a bowl of ice cream
  • I get a great workout [P90x3]
  • After my morning shower 
  • When watching FRIENDS (I've watched this show like a hundred times) 
List 29: Favorite Local Business
List 29

  • Ariani
  • MPH Bookstore
  • Pustaka Rakyat
  • CoolBloog
  • MumsDream
  • Butik Zaidah
  • Uniform Gallery 
List 30: Historical Figures I would like to meet
List 30

  • Albert Einstein
  • P.Ramlee
  • Coco Chanel
  • Thomas Edision
  • Estee Lauder
  • Lady D


Check out the previous lists


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

 
=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...