Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 11 [Project 365]

It's already day eight since the flight MH370 went missing. So many theories and so many speculation going around. All I wanted to hear is that my friend is safe and sound with his family. To make the matter worst, haze is getting worst. I felt like staying inside all the time. 

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 69All the notebooks and gadget that I used for my One Little Word journey this year. Just write. This year I intend to write more, so I have one notebook for writing all my thoughts, one notebook for writing my to do lists and one smash book for my March 2014 30 days of lists. I might add more to the stack this year as I progress. Oh and one more for my One Little Word workshop.
day 069

day 70(Tuesday) - The missing flight MH370 is still no where to be found. As for the rest of us, life moves on. I decided to go to MPH today. I love going to a bookstore. I seldom buy books now because I just don’t have the ample time to read anymore. And mostly I will hunt ebooks on torrent for the new books I really really want to read.
day 070

day 71[day 05 - the MH370 is still missing. There are still no new news about the incident]
Today I would like to blog about my 30 days of lists project. I really love today prompt and the page —> things I always do for myself.

day 071

day 72 -I meet Datuk Nicol David at Penang International airport. This definitely going into my photo of the day. Not everyday you got to meet world class squash player.
day 072

day 73 - I am missing my iMac so much. This makes me want to own a macbook pro, so I can take her with me where ever I go.

day 073


day 74 - I take a detour to Queensbay Mall in Penang. People every where is putting up the wishing board , praying for the safety of the passenger of flight MH370.

day 074

day 75 - I decided to buy a newspaper today. I haven't bought newspaper in a really really long time. Since I am in the mood to memory keeping and smashing things up in my smash book, I decided to capture the headlines of today's news. Now Malaysia is officially announce the flight MH370 has been highjacked. But the where about of the plane and the passengers are still unknown. Hemmmmm....

day 075

These are my life in photos for week eleven. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...