Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 10 [Project 365]

I wanted to wake up this morning and feel happy and grateful that I am here alive and well but somehow I felt a little bit guilty because there are some of us wake up not knowing what happened to our loves one on flight MH370. Until now we still have no official news to what really happened to flight MH370. I pray to Allah that my friend Sofuan Ibrahim is well and these are all just a big misunderstanding. I am already feeling the lost of a friend. Even though we don't really keep in touch after you transferred to Istana Negara and then MITI but we still keep tab of each other via Facebook and once in awhile you dropping by the office to see all of us. 


HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS


day 62 -Training web responsive at Palm Garden, IOI. It has been a really long time since I saw this pure html coding.

day 062


day 63It was a wet and cool Tuesday morning. I love that it’s finally rain. It weather was so hot lately that I just don’t feel like going out. I hope that the temperature will go down and the water crisis will end soon.

day 063


day 64It was the last day of HTML and CSS training. I had so much fun in this class. I learn so much and this knowledge really helps when implementing and playing with html and css coding.

day 064


day 65 Sidang ridaksi discussion focus more on graphic and design. So far I love what we come up with. Go team!

day 065


day 66It was Friday and I am having fun with my little boy early in the morning. He woke up early, nurse, play, poop and bath all in one morning. I realy had a long morning when I have to do all that and get ready for work at the same. It’s not easy but I have to be fit and fast. More weight to loose so that I can move fast and efficient

day 066


day 67 - I was shocked today with the news that my friend Mohd Sofuan Ibrahim was in the MH370 flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The last time I saw him was last year when he came to visit us at our office. May Allah bless him. 

day 067


day 68 - I finally finished making my first vision board for One Little Word March assignment. I have never make any vision board before. I decided to do this digitally just because I don’t have any supplies to do it manually. I am not sure if I will print this vision board in bigger size. I print the vision board on two A4 paper with 84% shrink down and I paste them in my One Little Word smash book.

vision-board-write-web



These are my life in photos for week ten. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...