Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 09 [Project 365]

Week nine feels a little bit longer just because I worked for the whole five days. I am hoping that next week will be more exciting just because I have training for three days. So far I am enjoying making all the decisions in the office and making a few changes and creatively making things more simple and easier. Work should be simple and fun.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 055I am feeling so much better today. I love the fact that I have a job to go to. I am already transition from Windows to Mac and now my colleague turn to join the Mac World. If only Windows and Mac can be friends than most of the things that requires IE or Join Domain can be resolve.

day 055

day 056As usual every Tuesday we have the urge to eat steam rice with fried chicken. This time I only bought it for my kids. I plan to have a bowl of quaker oats tonight. And this little boy is singing and mumbling while waiting for her sister.

day 056

day 057I am a little bit nervous today just because it’s Wednesday and I am kinda afraid that I will get sick again. I prayed to Allah that today and the day on word I will feel healthy and happy. I have a Bring Your Own Device seminar today and the whole topic is all about security. Things are getting easier especially for the bad guys and we as the people and a consumer make life easier for them. We basically told them everything.
I was under the impression that Mac is secure, I totally forgot that nothing is secure in this world including your marriage. I went home and immediately purchased and installed Norton Internet Security for Mac. At least I can make ‘the bad guy’ life a little bit harder. I pray to Allah that no one is out to get me and put my life in a microscope. Internet never forgets.

day 057

day 058I realized that lately I have uaing this camera more and more each day. I just love the portability of the camera. sony NEX5

day 058

day 059It was Friday and I wasn’t in the mood to do any critical thinking or planning at work. I decided to do some housekeeping , copy all my important data from CDs or DVDs into my computer and hard disk. I just realised that we are in the midst of changing from hard copy media to cloud and not too far in the future we many not have DVD ROM to read my data in a DVD form. Then I saw this old device. It was a PCMCIA card which you put in a PCMCIA slot on your laptop for internet connection. Wow! That was really long time ago. Now we already use wireless for internet connection, not more cards and no more wires.

day 059

day 060It’s March already. What a fun February! I started the month with an outing to KLCC. It has been a long time since the last time I was there. And of course I have to bring this little along. He looks too cute to be left at the daycare centre. He might be a little bit fussy but I just enjoy his company so damn much. So as usually I went to Sephora, Sony, Challenger, Machine, Canon and many more.

day 060

day 061I just love my Sunday. Waking up with this little guy beside you is an amazing feeling. When he smiles when is sees you, just melt my heart. He really celebrate his independance and loves to walk without holding hand. Mostly he knows to walk right to the car and sometimes he just walked regardless where the car was.

day 061

These are my life in photos for week nine. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...