Friday, March 21, 2014

#thursday3 mini album progress

Last month I shared the album that I used for my #thursday3 project. It's a Project Life Kiwi Mini Album by Becky Higgins. The format of this album is so simple, 4x6 pocket for your photos and 2x3 pocket for your journaling. 

I usually print the photo once a week and I print the journaling once every two weeks. I kept the documentation on my blog every Thursday.

The journal cards are from the Digital Project Life collection available at digitalprojectlife.com

thursday3-1 thursday3-2 thursday3-3 thursday3-4

I still did not do any embellishments or decorations in this project. I try to kept this project as simple as possible.

thursday3-5 thursday3-6

My weekend project:
Print photos for february and march for Project Life album. I might make an effort to decorate and journal more. Continue beautify my journal and write in the journal. And maybe doing Wreck Your Journal with my daughter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...