Monday, March 17, 2014

Project Life [Week 11]

For week eleven, I try to spice things up by making small changes and adding a few embellishments. Since I was out of town for more than half of the weekend, I didn't get a chance to spend more than I would have love making my layout for week eleven. I try not to obsess too much on the detail of the designs. My focus is more on my photos and my documentation. I try to write as much as possible during this week.

THIS IS MY DIGITAL PROJECT LIFE          FOR WEEK ELEVEN 

PAGE 01
Week11a-web

PAGE 02
Week11b-web

SIDE BY SIDE.
Week11a-webWeek11b-web


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...