Monday, March 10, 2014

Project Life [Week 10]

For week ten I tried to keep the layout as simple as possible -a.k.a I reused last week fillers and change a bit to reflect week ten. I really plan to change the template but for some reason I just didn't feel it. Plus I am a little bit lazy to change what works currently. Since this is also a project 365 for 2014 I am keeping one photo a day for the layouts.

  This is my Digital Project Life for Week 10 

Page 01
Week10a-web

Page 02
Week10b-web


Side by Side
Week10a-webWeek10b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...