Monday, March 3, 2014

Project Life [Week 09]

It's March already. Life is pretty much get in a normal routine. I totally love the normalcy of it all. I love routine even though I sometimes crave variety. Having some goals set for each month really gives me sometime to look forward to. 
For week nine layout, I try to spice things up by changing the filler card and the journaling card. Those cards are from March Storyteller Collection by JustJaimee. Love the collection. I might make a few scrapbook layout with them.

 This is my Digital Project Life for Week 09 

Page 01

Week09a-web

Page 02

 Week09b-web

Side by Side

 Week09a-webWeek09b-web

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...