Saturday, March 1, 2014

March is for

I just realised that today is already March. Seriously? Where does my February goes? I am looking at a very busy March. Just like that we are in the last month of first quarter of the year.

marchoisfor

Here is my lists/goals for March 2014  


  • I am so in love with my Project life and I feel so lucky that now the Project Life product is accessible in Malaysia. 
  • I am in the middle of making a Project Life mini album for my mom. I have slip in all of the photos and the only thing remain is the journaling.
  • Continue taking my Project 365 for 2014 and documenting them with DayOne App.
  • Watched Witches of the East End and Grimm Season 3.
  • Print selected photos from the year 2005 and below, compile them in a Project Life album. My intention is to get as many photos as possible out of my computer and into the real world
  • Set aside Friday and Wednesday night to write in my journal. 
  • Continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
  • Do Focus T25, P90X3 and Jari Love workout everyday
  • Write my 30 days of lists project and share them in my blog
  • Copy all my photos and files from my CD/DVD into my computer or the cloud or into my hard disk. DVD rom is almost obsolete and I need to access my date sometime in the future, so now is the time to do so. I made a mistake during the transition from diskette drive to CD rom drive. I have lots of data in my 3.5" diskette and I don't know how to access them now.
  • Organize and Tagging my January and February photos.

Do you make specific goals?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...