Thursday, March 6, 2014

If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?

It has been a while since the last time I scarp or make any art journal style page. Now that I am on this journey of making writing more this year, I have been hunting journal prompts all over the internet. I am glad I came back to Studio Tangie and I am inspire to take on the "I don't know what to Journal - Myth Buster" Challenge.

Prompt: If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?

Journal your thoughts and upload your page to your blog or favorite gallery. Link it up in the comments of this blog post.


I really love what if's prompt. And this is a layout I made for this prompt. I might print this out on A4 paper reduce it a little and paste this in my journal. I like having something tangible that I can hold on to and enjoy.

youwillbealright-web

The Journaling

"I like the idea of going back in time.  It is not because I regret anything about my life, it’s just that I might make a different decision or choices with the knowledge and the wisdom that I have now.
If I could go back in time, I would choose the day I that I took a bus back to Shah Alam, the day I meet him. With the knowledge that I have now, that was the one thing I would change. I was totally a clueless little girl, so afraid to follow my dream and my heart. If I got a second chance,  I would not hesitate to take it. My life would be so much different. I might like the same thing and the same people but I might love differently.  "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credit: March Storyteller Collection by Just Jaimee. I bought this at the lilypad store last weekend and I think this is such a great buy. I could make lots of things with this kit either Traditional Scrapbook, Art Journal and even Pocket Scrapbooking.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...