Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Goal this week : Potion Control

Last week I ate more than I should have. I have this love and hate relationship with buffet lunch. I love the varieties of food server but I hate that I can't control what I ate. So for this week I intend to control my potion intake. Instead of stay away from so called forbidden food, I intend to control the potion of what I eat.

[source from Pinterest]

Here is my fitness plan for this week: [Week 04]
  1. So far I have been mixing the workout from P90X3, T25 Beta/Gamma and Jari Love Get Ripped. I totally love P90X3 Dynamics. It is only stretching and strength training but I totally sweating when doing this workout.
  2. I don't really follow the P90X3 schedule just because some of the workout used only pull up bar which I currently don't have. 
  3. I choose the P90X workout that I do with dumbbell or just body weight.
  4. Jari Love Get Ripped workout is still my favourite weight workout when I have one hour to spare.
  5. Since last Saturday I received bad news regarding my friend who was one of the passenger on fight #MH370, I really need to distract myself with a great workout.
  6. I love eating Oatmeal with milk for early breakfast around 6:30am after my morning workout. And I am going to continue doing so for this week.
  7. I am plan to control my potion of food intake - for rice not more than a quarter of a plate, for noodles not more than a half plate and so on. .
  8. Do double workout on Tuesday  and  Wednesday- T25 Core Speed (morning) and P90X Warrior (evening). My off day will be on Friday because I have to work outside the office on Friday and I don't think I have the time to do it in a hotel.
  9. Keep my tummy straight and tight as much as possible through out the day especially during Solah. 
  10. Recite Quran every morning for at least 15 minutes and control my breathing
  11. Set my vision board as my desktop wallpaper for inspiration

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is part of the process of changing my lifestyle gradually. I need to take stock of what's work and what's not working. This is also part of my one little word in action - documenting my process
-----------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...