Monday, March 10, 2014

Down Memory Lane [Sofuan] #MH370

I am still in shock and numb about the current situation and the lack of information regarding the missing flight MH370 since last Saturday. One of my friend was a passenger on that flight, Mohd Sofuan bin Ibrahim.

We used to work together in the same team when he was an IT Officer. I love working with him and really enjoy his company.  He was a blogger and I really enjoy reading his blog post.  And because of him, I started blogging too.

HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS OF HIM FROM MY OWN COLLECTION

It really breaks my heart when I looked at his photos in my digital photos collections.
sofuan1
- during our ISP Workshop in Langkawai - February 2008

sofuan2
- family day in Penang - 2007

sofuan3
- Hari Raya fest at our office - 2007



I pray for his safe return.

#PRAYFORMH370

3 comments:

Ayu Firzara said...

i like this post...huhu so sad...

5uzan6 said...

Apa nama blog sofuan

5uzan6 said...

Apa blog sofuan ye?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...