Tuesday, March 25, 2014

30 days of lists // List 19 - List 24

Malaysian were shocked with the current news of the tragedy #MH370. I'm not going to say much except what else could they have said. It's probably for the good of the family member and the good of the country. All I can say is Al-Fatihah to those who have perished and may Allah be with them always.
As for my lists, I have managed to make a list up until March 24. I wanted to do March 25 but somehow I don't feel like it today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

    HERE ARE MY LISTS  FOR      MARCH 19 - MARCH 24


List 19: Pin's to Try


List 19


  • home deco
  • simple and fast pasta lunch
  • Photo Booth idea at home
  • project life
  • wall treatment
List 20: When I was your age

List 20


  • my favourite cartoon was Popeye the Sailor man and Mickey Mouse
  • I love playing balls
  • I love running
  • I can't wait to grow up
  • The only thing that stress me out was the exams
  • Television was the most advance technology at home



List 21: The perfect makeup involves....

List 21


  • Urband Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow
  • photo finish smash box primer
  • hope in a jar moisturiser
  • Mac lipstick in pinl
  • Nyx eyeliner in black
  • Za blush in pink
  • Urban Decay eye primer
  • Loreal mascara in black
  • Pearl Glow Mac highlighter
  • Bare Minerals Concealer


List 22: This week playlist

List 22



  • We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
  • Roar - Katy Perry
  • Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
  • Falling - Yuna
  • 17 - Avril Lavigne
  • Rolling In the Deep - Adele
  • Cups - Anna Kendrick

List 23: It's time for..

List 23



  • finished up week 12 Digital Project Life layout
  • vacuum the house
  • home made pasta
  • making one week planning
  • downloading Arrow Season 2 and Revolution Season 2
  • backup my files

List 24: Best way to show love

List 24



  • hugs and kisses
  • telling them how I feel
  • spend time with them
  • teach instead of judging
  • keep in touch
  • make them feel great about themselves

Check out the previous lists


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

 
=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...