Tuesday, March 18, 2014

30 days of lists // List 13 - List 18

Taking the time to document and blog my progress has been a challenge. My baby boy got jealous when he saw me pay attention to my iMac instead of him. I have to sneak in  a few minutes here and there to complete writing one post. (hehehe..the joy of having a toddler in the house). Some days he is so good and completely ignore me and some days he wants my constant attention.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE ARE MY LISTS  FOR                    MARCH 13 - MARCH 18 


List 13: Describe your childhood home


List 13


  • tic tac toe
  • fairy tales story books
  • reading with my mom
  • music - especially Elvis Presley
  • sit up everyday
  • play balls with my brothers
  • white walls


List 14: Favorite treats when travelling

List 14

  • peanuts
  • 2 litter of bottle water
  • chips
  • tiger biscuits 
  • mp3 musics /playlists
  • cadbury chocolate bar

List 15: Things I only bought once or twice in my life

List 15

  • car
  • house
  • water filter
  • vacuum cleaner
  • water heater
  • television

List 16: This week to do list

List 16

  • backup backup
  • week 12 of project 365 - a photo a day
  • write in my journal
  • organise my art supply
  • make plan for school holidays next week
  • make at least two digital layouts this week
  • print at least 10 photos
  • research on instal share printer

List 17: People I want to be when I grow up

List 17

  • Elsie & Ema of the beautifulness blog
  • Becky Higgins - scrapbooker and the creator of Project Life
  • Ali Edward - life documenter
  • my parents
  • Jillian Michaels - healthy lifestyle
  • Kathy Smith - she is among the first to inspire me to workout
  • Yuna - love her creativity and handwork

List 18: Where I take out of town guests

List 18


  • Ariani
  • Cibiuk - Indoesian cuisine
  • Taman Tasik Cempaka
  • Rabanita boutique
  • Manjaku babystore
  • Laman Grill for dinner or
  • Arabian House for dinner

Check out the previous lists


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 


=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...