Sunday, March 9, 2014

30 days of lists // List 06 - List 09

In a blink of an eye it's already the ninth day of March. I was shocked with the news of Flight MH370 was missing and my friend was in that flight (Mohd Sofuan Ibrahim). It doesn't feel real. I last saw him last year when he came to visit us at the office. My pray and thoughts are with him and his family. My Allah bless us all.

Anyway my 30 days of lists project is going along well. I try to write in the lists every day but sometimes I do miss the day. Life as always have a way of getting in the way.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my lists for March 6 until March 9

List 6: Projects I'm in the middle of 

List 06


  • Project Life 2014
  • Project 365
  • #thursday3
  • 30 days of list March 2014
  • One Little Word
  • Mini Album for my mom
  • Project Life album of random photos from 2013 and below


List 7: Favorite Childhood games/ tasks 

List 07


  • cakar ayam
  • make believe military base in my living room
  • sweeping the floor
  • tic tac toe
  • tetris
  • musical chair
  • make the table for dinner
  • jumping jack


List 8: How I feel today  

List 08


  • numb, shocked and sad [#MH370 missing airplane]
  • happy it's Saturday
  • free - freedom from punch card
  • excited - that I have time to do exercise more
  • motivated to do some housework
  • inspired to do my current project
  • overwhelmed with ideas for my journal and blog post


List 9: Keep Calm and _______ 

List 09


  • recite Quran
  • eat chocolate
  • carry on
  • watch Glee
  • write
  • window shopping
  • take photos
  • drink coffee
  • write a list
  • smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 

=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...