Wednesday, March 5, 2014

30 days of lists // List 01 - List 05

I am really excited that 30 days of lists is already started. This is my sixth time joining in the fun. What can I say, I love lists. This month prompt really makes me stop and think about the topic. Some of them are the things I have never really thought of.
This time around I am using a smash book to hold my lists. This is so much easier for me because the book comes with pretty paper in it with a glue pen. All I have to do is put the title for the day and listing. I added a few elements and decorative tape to make it more personal.

thesmashbook

title30daysoflists

title30daysoflistsdetail
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

List 01: Ways to add magic to my life

 List 01

  • Eat chocolate
  • drink a hot milo in the middle of the day
  • walk around my neighbourhood
  • take a long shower and enjoy the ritual of cleaning my body
  • enjoy eating a tasty spaghetti
  • reading a good book on my bed alone
  • dancing like no one is watching
  • run like someone is chasing you
  • full body massage
  • kissing and hugging my baby


List 02: How I would describe myself to a penpal

 List 02
  • shy
  • smile a lot
  • love chocolate
  • back in High School I was a sprinter
  • blogging is my way of communicating to others
  • I have been obsess with photography after I had my first baby
  • FRIENDS has been on my top of my favorite TV shows for more than ten years
  • I love running
  • I am a mother
  • I have way too many digital assets
  • I love technology way too much
  • I love to read books

List 03: My Ideal Day

 List 03
  • start the day with a smile
  • good night sleep
  • a great workout
  • a healthy breakfast
  • have 30 minutes to myself to do things I love
  • good cup of coffee
  • no heavy traffic to work
  • no unnecessary stress and drama at work and at home

List 04: Favorite tools to create with

 List 04
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Camera Canon 60D
  • iphone 5
  • scissor
  • glue
  • photo printer
  • iMac
  • Sony Vaio

List 05: Favorite Fictional Couples

 List 05

  • Buffy and Angel
  • Lois and Clark
  • Brennan and Booth
  • Monica and Chandler
  • Elana and Damon
  • Nick and Julia
  • Bella and Edward
  • Sookie and Eric

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30 Days of Lists is a semi-annual journaling challenge for Listers, from Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry
Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night. 30 Days of Lists is our encouragement and challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day — even something as small as a list. 
=======================================================
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Do you make a list?
Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?
If you do leave your link in the comment.
I would love to read your lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...