Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week 08 [Project 365]

What an amazing week! It wasn't long as I thought it would be. Getting sick again was not fun and I have to force myself to do my daily chores. It's painful but it needs to be done. I really wish someone would take care of me. My kids would help out if they can but they too are busy with their school work and preparing for the big exam.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 48 -It is a fun Monday after all. Busy busy busy as always. My guts wanted to do Art Journal or write in a journal. I wish my work life is more interesting, fun and creative. Maybe I can do this with my team.

day 048

day 49 - I had such a busy busy day and it's still routine. I wanted to do something out of the ordinary but what? Urghh!!!!! Any how this is the place where I bought “nasi kukus” weekly for my kids. They seems to love it.

day 049

day 50- I am sick again. I woke in the morning and feel a little bit chilly and when I arrive at the office immediately I was shivering. The whole office felt like winter time. I take two panadols and lay down for a while. Until noon I am not feeling that good so I opt for going to the clinic. This is me again and the pills I have to take.

day 050

day 51- The morning after my high fever and bad headache. I am glad that after taking the antibiotic I am feeling much better. I can get up, get dress and move around without feeling dizzy. This morning I send this little guy to the daycare centre so that I can get some rest.

day 051

day 52 - I am taking the day off just because I am not strong enough to go to work and give it my all. I spend my day resting at home and take photo like this. Lately I have been obsessed with whitening product. This is the first time I tried Eucerin white therapy day cream. It’s too early to tell if my scar is getting lighter or not. So far I don’t have any major problem with this product.

day 052

day 53 - The day when highspeed broadband is down! Oh boy! Why do I feel lost and disconnected? I have more passion for this technology more than I should. Maybe I'm the one who should be on Digital Detox

day 053

day 54 - I am feeling so much better today and I decided to take this little guy out to the park. It was so hot outside, so I waited until 6:00pm to go there. Boy! There were too many people there doing family stuffs. This little guy is having a blast, walking around,  pushing his car toy and playing with ball. I tried to engaged him in some rough physical activities and he freaks out! 

 day 054

These are my life in photos for week eight. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...