Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 07 [Project 365]

There's a little hiccup this week, I have a fever on Wednesday and I realised that my two years old is addicted to iPad/iphone. So for week seven I spend most of my time weaning him off those addictive gadget. I introduce him to world of colours, stacks, balls, cars and many more. Got to put in extra effort and distract him every time he mention iPad. Believe me he asked for iPad every single day.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 041Another manic Monday. I just don't have the energy to go to work today. I don't have the passion for it. Wearing a new dress really helps boost my mood.
  day 041

day 042 -On Tuesday we have SharePoint 2013. This is more system admin and infrastructure course, not so much on development and rebranding. I am a little bit disappointed. Hopefully the team can learn something and can create a beautiful and amazing portal
  day 042

day 043 I am not feeling so good today. I went to the clinic late in the evening and got an MC for tomorrow. I decided to spend the whole day at home and in bed
  day 043

day 044I am spending the day at home. Just me myself and I. The best about not working is I got to spend the morning with my husband
  day 044

day 045I don’t feel like eating heavy food this afternoon, so I opt for caesar salad at Padi restaurant. I love eating eggs and salad with garlic bread. I have a glass of peach tea and it taste so good. I like it.
  day 045

day 046 - Saturday morning, spending my time with these two wonderful kids. They made my day interesting and challenging at the same time. Every since I "digital detox" my boy, he started mumbling and talking again. Love to see him enjoying the real life.

 day 046

day 047 - I am feeling much better and this little boy is already in day 07 of digital detox. Now he wants to mumble, talk, play, eat and basically enjoy the real life. He is so much fun to be with. He laughs, he smile, he cries and he yells.
day 047

These are my life in photos for week seven. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...