Sunday, February 9, 2014

Week 06 [Project 365]

This week went by smoothly. I am falling in love with iMac every single day and I am also loving my life so far. My one little word is beginning to be a big part of my life this year. I am so thankful with all the blessing in my life.

HERE IS MY WEEK IN PHOTOS

day 034 - Today is a public holiday for Federal Territory. I decided to spend it with this little boy. Love him to pieces. So much fun. 

day 034


day 035It's the day I take the day off from work. Since my two boys are not at school today, I plan to spend most of the day with them, my two teenager boys.

day 035


day 036 - First day at work in February after a long break. My February calendar is almost full with all the planned activities. So thankful for my iPad and Awesome Calendar.

day 036


day 037Life is a little bit busy today. I have been loving my iMac and work seems a little bit more interesting now. I am still learning my way around the Mac. Even though it's like riding a bike, I still have to get used to all the function and the keyboard. I think iMac is so much better and prettier than the original Machintosh.

day 037


day 038 I have been struggling with weight lately. I think the birth control pill that I take right now is messing with my hormone and made me gain weight effortlessly and loosing the weight seems impossible. I just can’t wait to change my pill. Anyway, I got hungry so easily and even if I eat or don’t eat makes no difference to my weight. So today I decided to eat chicken with no rice at Kenny Roger’s. Yummy!

day 038


day 039 - It's family time. Most of us gather at my brother in law's house for engagement ceremony of my nephew. 

day 039


day 040 - Spending the Sunday with this little boy. He has been a little bit moodily lately. I  have no idea what's bothering him.

day 040

These are my life in photos for week six. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...