Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week 05 // Project 365

I am loving my week so far. Making lists of things I would like to accomplish in February really help me focus. I have been distracted a lot lately and when I do, I waste a lot of precious time.
My mantra for this month is Simple=Done. Let go of all the toxic people, toxic relationship and toxic thoughts from my life. Take a deep breath and breathe...

THESE ARE MY WEEK IN PHOTOS 

day 027Start of a new week , week 5. Even though today is Monday we are already pack with planned activities like Monthly Assembly.

day027

day 028 This is the view from my office. I love the unique design of the garden. Too bad we spend most of the time in the office, coop up in a building. We should take the time to go outside and appreciate the view.

day028

day 029 Nice reflection of my office on the next building. It's hard to get a decent shot when the sun is right behind you. I took two photos, one of me and one of the building and I merge those two together to get this look. 

day029

day 030 - Such a busy busy day. I thought that this year I don't have to worry about doing things that is not my area of expertise but before January ends, I got suck back into that craziness again. I just don't get it how people can just abandon their responsibilities and just left. 

day030

day 031- Love my holiday. Suddenly I have the urge to cook. Maybe because I put living a healthy life as my goal this week. I love garlic and I can't get enough of it. Even though I don't eat them raw, at least I put a lot of them in my cooking.

day031

day 032 I still have no idea how he search for Upin and Ipin video on youtube. He doesn't know how to type yet.

day032

day 033 - The one thing I love the most is watching a baby sleep. So peaceful and calm. I do not dare to wake him or even steal a kiss.

 day033

These are my life in photos for week five. So many things happened and if I don't take the time to document them I might miss a lot. I still believe when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...