Friday, February 7, 2014

two thousand thirteen in memory

I have been meaning to write this list for a while now. So in the spirit of turning my one little word into action, I decided to jump in and just write (or in this case, just type).


2013-in-memory


What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before?
Forgive myself. I finally make peace with my past and myself

Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any year resolution, since last year I decided to make a monthly goals instead. So far every thing is on track. This year I will continue making monthly goals that is manageable and fulfilling at the same time.

Did anyone close to you give birth?
No

Did anyone close to you die?
No

What countries did you visit?
Jakarta Indonesia

What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
A Happy family, well adjusted kids and the new iPhone (hehehe).

What dates from 2013 will remain attached upon your memory, and why?
21st June . It was my birthday and I got to celebrate it with the one I love

What was your biggest personal achievement of the year?
Staying true to myself and not got suck into the vortex of craziness 

What was your biggest failure?
Not be able to generate more income from doing things I love

Did you suffer illness or injury?
No

What was the best thing you bought?
ipad Air, Sony NEX-5

Whose behavior merited celebration?
My kids - They have been very good to me. I love them so much 

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
You know who you are.

Where did most of your money go?
Project Life, photos, iPhone apps and food

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Scrapbooking, Photography, Blogging and Project Life

What song will always remind you of 2013?
Nocturnal - Yuna English album

Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) Happier
b) Fatter - oh boy! I really need to loose the last 3kg
c) Richer - memories, documentation and life in general

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Scrapbooking, family vacation, honeymoon and a date with the love one.

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Blaming myself and think that I am responsible for all the wrong things in the world.

Did you fall in love in 2013?
I starting to fall in love with iMac /Macbook Pro.

What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy, Under the Dome, Teen Wolf, Mistress 

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No one new

What was the best book you read?
Getting things done by David Allen

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nocturnal - Yuna

What did you want and get?
ipad Air, my family 

What did you want and not get?
iphone 5s, Macbook Pro.

What was your favorite film of this year?
Olympus has fallen, Whitehouse down, Red 2

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I took the day off, spend it with my husband, shopping at Sephora and ate cake. Oh I was forty two by the way.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More time spend at home and be present in my kids life

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Simple.

What kept you sane?
Scrapbooking, Photography, My kids, Blogging, Flickr, Dropbox and Evernote

It will definitely be an interesting questions to answer next year. I am sure the answers will be Project Life worthy. It will be interesting to see what my kids things of their lives in 2013.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...