Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#thursday3 mini album

I have so much fun taking weekly selfie and doing #thursday3 every Thursday. It's like taking a pause in the middle of the week and reflect about my life weekly.

At first I only intend to keep this project on my blog but then I discover Project Life Mini album, it's simple and it's manageable. The moment I slipped my photos and journal card into the album I am totally hooked!
I just love this Kiwi album from the Project Life mini album line. I got this from Papier store at the Curve, Damansara. The price was a little bit expensive there, I think I can get it cheaper either from Amazon.com or from Scrap-n-Crop online store.

thursday3-1
This is what I got so far...
I haven't really decorate any journal card or title card. I have been planning to put #thrusday3 as the title but I still have got around to it yet. The quotes from Greys Anatomy I found on Pinterest.

thursday3-2

I just realised that in December I took #selfie mostly in portrait mode. It took a lot of afford, editing and adjusting to print them on 4x6 paper. From now on I am going to take selfie on landscape mode to make the process more simple. I can just print them directly on 4x6 paper and slip it into the pocket.

thursday3-3

I am so excited to see this album grow and progress until end of the year. I am so hoping to see myself getting slimmer each week. That's definitely will be a plus in my book.

thursday3-4


..............................................................................................................
Notes: My goal for this week is to do T25 Beta Core Cardio [2 times] and Speed 2.0 [2 times]. Drink Herbalife tea 2 litter a day and one glass of herbalife shake every morning. As much as possible avoid eating after 8:00pm. Drink at least 2 litter of plain water on top of 2 litter herbalife tea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...