Monday, February 24, 2014

Project Life [Week 08]

This week I didn't have the time and the energy to mix and match or make anything new with my Project Life page. I used exactly the same designs with different photos and journaling. I am not going to make a big deal out of it because there's always week 09. I hope that this week will go smoothly for me with less headache and no sick day. 

 This is my Digital Project Life for Week 08 

Page 1
Week08a-web
Page 2
Week08b-web
Side by Side
Week08a-webWeek08b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...