Monday, February 17, 2014

Project Life [Week 07]

Ever since I discovered and obsessed with Project Life I am always aware of the orientation of the photos I want to take. Is it horizontal or is it vertical? Do I have enough vertical page protector to hold my photos? By doing Digital Project Life, I have more freedom when it comes to arranging my photos in a layout. It can be vertical or horizontal, it doesn't really matter. I can work them in a layout. 

This is my Digital Project Life for Week 07

Page 1
Week07a-web
Page 2
Week07b-web
Side by Side
Week07a-webWeek07b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...