Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Life Week 06

I decided to keep using the same template. I am still putting just one photo a day for this project and my currently template work perfectly. As much as possible I am incorporating more journaling on the page.
Note: I am definitely will be going on a Project Life essential diets for February. No new product until March or April. I hope I can last that long. Hemmm maybe I should focus more on documenting the process of losing weight [my mind immediately see another mini album probably the pink one to document my journey] oh boy! I have definitely been bitten by the Project Life bugs!

This is my Digital Project Life for Week 06

Page 01
Week06a-web

Page 02
Week06b-web

Side by Side

Week06a-webWeek06b-web

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Life™ is a system created by Becky Higgins. To learn more about this approach to saving your memories, click here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...