Friday, February 28, 2014

My Lovely February

monthlyfavorites
I had such an amazing month so far. February couldn't come so fast. I just wondering if 2014 will be the best year ever. I really wanted it to be.

February FAVOURITES


  • I finally make the time to print and edit my photos and also make a Project Life mini album for my mom
  • I bought DayOne app for my Mac and I've been journaling like crazy with this beautiful app
  • My baby boy is twenty two month now
  • I register for 30 days of list March 2014. This is my sixth time joining in the fun of making lists. 
  • I was sick a lot this month and having a great day is really my goal for the last few weeks.
  • One of my action for Write is to start doing Today I... segment at least once a month
  • I am finally putting together a Project Life mini album for my #thursday3 project. I love print out my weekly selfie, print them out and slip them into pockets.
  • Finally I decide to subscribe to Dropbox. Other than the fast service and the easy of use, I really like the idea that I have my important documents anywhere I go.
  • Since SugarSync is not free anymore, I decided to delete all my files from SugarSync and not continue using the service
  • My Project 365 and  Digital Project Life is going great. So far I've managed to keep up and taking photos daily. I am at awe that this week is already week09! Seriously! Where does my days go?
  • I am also doing P90X3 which is only 30 minutes. I like it but not as much as Focus T25.
  • I discovered Devious Maids TV show and I totally in love with it
I hope you had an amazing February and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful March and spend a lot of time doing more Project Life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...