Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hanif // 22 months

In less than three months this little boy will be two years old. I am still having trouble adjusting to having a baby in the house. Sometimes I totally forgot that baby or toddler needs my constant attention. When he doesn't get it he will demand for it. In a way it's reminder to me that I have a toddler in the house.

Hanif-22months

Some random things about him so far
  • He already develop an obsession towards iPad and iPhone. 
  • He learns the word iPad faster than any other words
  • He loves to play balls as always
  • I am glad that I am able to wean him off iPad and iPhone
  • Now he can look at iPad and iPhone without wanting to play with them
  • He walk fasters and almost running. 
  • I love that he immediately pose for me when I hold a camera when he is in a good mood. Otherwise he will look at other places and not at the lens
  • He has develop a bedtime routine, which is around 9:00 - 10:00pm
  • He is still afraid of intense physical activities. He will scream every time I toss him up the air or swing him
  • He is a very careful baby. Everything that he does especially when it comes to physical activities are calculated and careful including walking up and down the stairs.
  • He fell down once this month

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...