Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Goal this week: P90X3

My first week doesn't go according to plan due to me getting sick on Wednesday and skipping Thursday workout because I was so tired and sick. I didn't get a chance to do any stretching workout this week.

I am a little bit scared to start doing P90X3. I've seen P90X before and I don't think I can do them and I also lack the equipment needed. I still don't have band and I still don't have bar. For those move I intend to use only my dumbbell and improvise the move. My goal is to work the muscle and burn fat at the same time.

[source from Pinterest]

Here is my fitness plan for this week: [Week 02]

  1. Start doing P90X3 in the morning. It's only 30 minutes and I can do 30 minutes. 
  2. Make a fitness plan for this week and follow the schedule
  3. Do Jari Love Get Ripped to the Core on Saturday AND stretching on Sunday
  4. Continue drinking Herbalife tea through out the day from Monday - Friday. My goal is to drink at least 3 litter during the day.
  5. Drink Herbalife Shake for breakfast only
  6. For lunch eat light again. Monday: sandwich Tuesday: salmon steak
     
    Wednesday: salmon caesar salad Thursday:  sandwich Friday : any pasta[no rice policy from Monday - Friday]
  7. Take the stairs at least once this week
  8. Walk around the office every one hour or so after sitting at my desk in front of the computer
  9. Do some stretching in of the office at least once a day
  10. Walk my daughter to school at least once this week

------------------------------------------------------------
This is part of the process of changing my lifestyle gradually. I need to take stock of what's work and what's not working. This is also part of my one little word in action - documenting my process
-----------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

ashley camille said...

Hi, may I know where can buy p90x3 at malaysia? i live in kl... but dono where to buy and get...

Hanizah Hanafiah said...

I download the P90X3 from torrent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...