Saturday, February 1, 2014

February is for...

Welcoming February with open heart. I am enjoying my 2014 so far and hoping that this year will bring more love, joy and happiness into my life.

februaryisfor

So here go my lists/goals for February 2014 
  • So far I am loving my Project life system and my project life process. So I will continue making Project life album this month. 
  • In the beginning I plan to make just one Project Life album but before January end I ended up with three Project Life album and three Project Life mini album. There's nothing like the present to start documenting your life and make an album. So for this month, I intend to finished at least one of the Project Life album
  • Continue taking my Project 365 for 2014 and documenting them.
  • Watch Robocop movie
  • Print selected photos from 2007 and compile them in a Project Life album. My intention is to get as many photos as possible out of my computer and into the real world
  • Set aside Friday and Wednesday night to write in my journal. 
  • Continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
  • Do T25 workout everyday
  • Register for 30 days of lists

Do you make specific goals?

Do you like making goals?

Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...