Tuesday, February 25, 2014

5 reasons why I love Devious Maids

I can't believe how good and brilliant show this is. When I saw the commercial that Devious Maids is from the creator of Desperate Housewives I am totally intrigue. I love Desperate Housewives and I was disappointed when the show ends. I immediately download all 13 episodes of the show and watched all of them during one weekend.


Storyline
"Four Latina maids with ambition and dreams of their own work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills " ~source imdv

 5 reasons why I love Devious Maids 

1. Beautiful Latino ladies in one show
It doesn't hurt that they are all beautiful people and they made cleaning look good and sexy.

2. The funny and brilliant quotes
My favourite is definitely "My maid just died. Who is going to clean all this mess?" Only from the rich people you can hear said that.

3. Every body has secrets seems to be the theme every where
This theme feels a little bit like Desperate Housewives and I like it. Your life is definitely not boring even though you are a maid and works for rich people.

4. Suddenly I have the urge to clean
or at least hired someone to clean my house. I saw them clean the stairs all the time especially Valentina. I wish she could clean my stairs.

5. I love to see how they dress [the maids and their bosses]
I have no idea how Carmen can do all the cleaning with her black high heel shoes. That is pretty amazing to me. 

Overall this is a fun and entertaining show to watch. Caution, it's pretty addictive. I seem to like almost all of the characters in the show, even the villain. I did not expect to like Taylor but I do. I think she has a good heart and too cute. 

Can't wait for Season 2 in April 2014 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...