Sunday, January 26, 2014

Week 04 // Project 365

I thought my life finally can be back to normal. The moment I thought that, there's always things happened that shattered those dreams again. Oh boy! I just felt like the most stupid person ever! 
Anyway, I am trying so very hard not to let those unwanted things to ruin my life. Thank Allah so much for I still have the inspiration and the will to continue doing Project 365 and Project Life.

These are my week so far

day 20- This is what my to do list look like. Ever since I decided to write down my to do list, I have been busy jotting down things that are mostly lingering on my mind on a daily basis. Even though the things that might now have to do with work or daily tasks, I think it is still important to do. I have been thinking about backing up my files since like forever but when I don't jot it down as something I have to do, backing up remains constantly on my mind without any action.
Now that I have jot down backing up as one of my to dos, I honestly making a plan and taking some action to get the job done.

day020

day 21-I am finally holding Sunshine Core Kit in my hand with Kiwi 12x12 album. I got these Project Life kits from Scrap N Crop online site. Love the services and the price.

day021

day 22- Finally I took the time and capture my current handbag. I am so in love with the design and the color.

day022

day 23 - Me and my darling son. The morning routine usually left him unhappy and me feeling a little bit guilty for leaving him at a daycare center. If only I have the courage and the financial independence to just quit my job and be a full time mother to this little guy. I hope that he knows how much I love him.

day023

day 24 - It's Friday and I don't feel like going out during long lunch break. I have my lunch at Padi which is just two minutes away from my office (it's a walking distance). So far I am obsess with the nacho and the spaghetti.

day024

day 25 - I love watching these two together. They really have a special bond.

day025

day 26 - I just love my Sundays. I got to do things I love - blogging, backup, browsing, making Project Life layouts and chill out with my kids. And I am still using my old scrapbook books for inspiration.

day026

These are my life in photos for week three. So many things happened in less than a month. I think when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...