Sunday, January 19, 2014

Week 03 // Project 365

It's the third week of January and I am feeling a little bit excited not because of work but because I decided to join One little word workshop and embark on Project Life using Becky's Product for the first time.
So far I am having a fun week just because I had two days public holiday and that means I had more time for Project Life and everything in between.

These are my week so far

day 013 - I had a really hectic start this morning. I wasn't prepare to send my kids to school. I had to skip a few of my morning routine just to cut short the process of getting out of the house a little bit faster. Alhamdulillah I've managed to send everybody to their respective destination safely. As the result I got to my office a little bit early than usual even though the traffic in the morning is congested. I am able to work at my desk with my iMac. I am still learning and getting used to Apple operating system. I an thinking of getting one for myself.

day013

day 014 - I love this face, so so cute. He was a little bit busy playing with iPad but when he saw me with a camera in front of my face, he immediately stop what he was doing and make some cute poses just for me.

day014

day 015 - Almost half of January gone by. The thing about doing Project 356 you are constantly aware of how fast the time moves. The thought of capturing the glimpse of what's your life look like at the moment is so satisfying.

day015

day 016My favorite makeup to date - Naked 3 eyeshadow from Urban Decay. I got this from Sephora last December at RM178 (I think).

day016

day 017 On the 17th January 2014, I finally letting go off Window and jump into Mac world. Today I bought my first iMac 21.5" retina display computer for the price of RM4997. After almost three month deliberating weather to buy a macbook pro or an iMac, I finally decided to invest on an iMac. My old HP PC is getting a little bit slower and occupied space.  
My decision to buy an iMac is also due to the fact that I have already own ipad Air which is so much ligther than the macbook pro. On an average month I rarely bring my own laptop to work or anywhere I go. 

day017

day 018 - It's Saturday even though at first I thought it was Sunday just because I was not working yesterday. I don't feel like cooking today, so we order Nasi Arab for lunch. This was the price today.

day018

day 019 - Sunday morning breakfast at Bangi Kopitiam. I just love this place not because of the food but because of the deco and the environment. I've always inspired every time I was here. This is my to do list notebook. I am already filling in the week of 20th January - 26 January. Wow! When you take the time to really documenting your to do lists, you are more aware of things you have to do - personally and professionally.

day019
These are my life in photos for week three. So many things happened in less than a month. I think when you took the time to document the every day and the good things that happened in your life, you will be more grateful. Just saying.

Do you join Project 365 this year?
 If you do linked up in the comment, I would love to
see your work and a glimpse of your life in 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...