Thursday, January 16, 2014

#thursday3 [16.01.2014]

I just can't believe that today is the third week of project #thursday3 in 2014. So many things are happening in my life right now. I really love to take it slow and breath once in awhile but somehow these ideas, these long to do lists and these projects really kept me high and excited. Now that I have been introduce to Project Life, my #thursday3 project definitely will have it's own mini album. Yeah! Finally an album just about me. In the spirit of thinking "Begin with the End in Mind" mindset, I am planning to give this album to my daughter. I know that sometime in the future when I am long gone, this little glimpse of my life in photos and facts are going to be the most valuable treasure to my daughter and grand daughter.

"Think about it this way…If you take one picture and write down three facts each week — at the end of the year you’ll have more than 50 photos of yourself and 150 facts about what life has been like. It would make such an epic All About Me book — and most of the work is already done."excerpt from http://rukristin.com

HERE IS MY PHOTO AND FACTS FOR THE WEEK #thursday3 16.01.2014

1. I love the fact that I only have to go to work for three days only. Two of the days are public holidays - Maulud Nabi and Thaipusam. This means more time for Project Life, Write and Scrapbook.
2. I am so inspired by Becky Higgins "The Stories of Home" project. I never thought of taking photos of the details of my home at this moment. I moved a lot in the last 15 years. It would be interesting if back then I took the time to capture the details of my home. I am sure my 2 years old would not imagine that a TV was once so bulky and heavy.
3. I am still dreaming of owning a Macbook Pro. This definitely would be a welcome challenge. I just love that the battery life last longer than normal laptop and it's also lighter and non upgradable. 

Follow along each week using the hashtag #thursday3 dan taged me @hanizeyecandy. I want to see your selfie and read about you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...