Saturday, January 18, 2014

the stories of home // my take


I was so inspired by Becky Higgins Stories of Home mini album, that I thought I would love to do one for myself, documenting my home right now. Before I rush out and bought more beautiful mini album from Project Life line, I plan to take details photos of my home, write a few journaling in my DayOne App as I see fit. 

When I reach 80 photos of my home, than only I am going to buy myself a mini album (as a reward) from project life brand and make an album. Making an album is the easy part, making the time to take the photos is the hardest part.

These is what I got so far..

Photo Jan 15, 10 58 41 PM
My favourite lamp from Ikea. I bought this lamp way back when were living in our old house. I think that was six years ago.

Photo Jan 15, 10 58 59 PM

This is a photo of my current album a.k.a pre Project Life. I am totally going to convert some of them to Project Life album... Got to remember, keep it simple.. Simple = Done!
Photo Jan 15, 10 57 48 PM

This flower deco on my coffee table is the latest edition to the living room. I bought them at Romantica for Eid.

Photo Jan 15, 10 59 51 PM

And this wall frame deco is also the latest edition to our living room. Finally we found a frame that is big enough for the big space on the wall. 

My plan for the month and next month, is to snap a few photos of one are of the house weekly and blogged about them here. I think by the time I reached eight photos milestone, by album is 80% done. I just have to buy the album, print out the photos and slip them in the pocket album.

Somehow it feels good to embark on this simple project that adding the value to my afford to write more and documenting my life more this year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...