Thursday, January 9, 2014

the highlight of my day

I was so duper busy today , meetings back to back and planning for the next two weeks. I am so excited when my friend gave me a parcel. It immediately lift up my spirit and I just can’t wait to open it up.

This is what I found

photobook1

my Digital Scrapbook 2013 photo book. Last year was the year where I work full time and super duper busy. I didn’t have the time to make lots of layouts. I think the total scrapbook layouts I made were less than 200 layouts.

I am glad that I took the time to put together this photo book.

photobook2photobook3photobook4photobook5photobook6

the photo book application does comes with predesign book which you can use to create beautiful page. I just used the blank template and insert all my layouts on a page.

I am so happy to see my photo book collection – Digital Scrapbook 2011 until Digital Scrapbook 2013, and one photo book album of Digital Project Life for the first twelve months of my baby. I am excited to see my collection grow.

photobook7

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...