Monday, January 20, 2014

Project Life Week 03

I am so obsess with Project Life this month, either the real thing with core kit and album or the digital project life version. Somehow this system makes my life so much easier. Like Becky said, Simple equals done. And it's also help me focus more of the photos and not so much on the designs. 


This is my Digital Project Life for Week 03

Page 1 
Week03a-web
Page 2

  Week03b-web

Side by side
Week03a-webWeek03b-web

People always asked me or wonder how do I have the time to make a photo book or make a Project Life album. Well the answer is so simple. I print out my photo book only once a year. I design the page weekly and I made the time to capture my everyday life. It's the little things. I did not spend hours and hours every day for this project. Only once a week and I don't watch TV.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...