Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life Week 02

I had so much fun making these week layout. My life has already back into it’s normal routine. One small thing that is different was I participate in One Little Word workshop host by Ali Edward. Since this year I choose Write or in other word writing as my word for 2014, I have been obsess with documenting my life and write my story either in my journal or in this blog. So far I have one notebook for my unedited journaling, one notebook for my One Little Word prompt and one notebook for my to do lists. I am having a blast so far.

This is my Digital Project Life for Week 02

Page 1 Week02a-web

Page 2 Week02b-web

Side by Side

Week02a-webWeek02b-web

 Supply: Project Life Design A template (free from Digital Project Life website), Digital Kit Turquoise Edition from digital project life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...