Sunday, January 5, 2014

Project Life // Week 01

I have been thinking and preparing to jump into Project Life bandwagon. For those who don’t know what Project Life is, it is a simple system for memories keeping created by Becky Higgins. I have been a digital scrapbooker for a really long time. It used to be so simple and easy when compare to traditional scrapbooking. Now comes Project Life, which in my opinion is so much simpler and it’s introduced pocket photo album again but with many designs and varieties.

Last December, I decided to do Project 365 for 2014 and I thought it would be cool to use Project Life templates and ideas to document my Project 365 journey. I am going to do this digitally just because I am comfortable with digital design and I can make it simple. At the end of the year I am going to get 52 two pages layouts of my life in 2014. Since I am doing this project digitally, I still want to have a tangible outcome that can be share and enjoy by the whole family. I am planning to print them all into one photo book.

This is my layout for Week 01

Week01a-web Week01b-web

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...