Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life is here {Malaysia}

I got asked a lot of questions about Project Life and where do I purchased mine locally. I was first introduce to Project Life in 2012. At first I thought this project is all about taking photos of your everyday life and document them in an album. How wrong I was! Project Life is so much more than that. It's a scrapbooking made simple. Either you are a traditional scrapper or a digital scrapper, you can do Project Life.
BeckyHiggins-ProjectLife-logo
In Becky's word, "Project Life is a solution-based approach to scrapbooking that was created to simplify the process in order to allow you more time to enjoy life! It requires no glue, no scissors, no tools, and no skills of any kind. The design of our products takes the guess work out of layout design so that you can focus on recording your everyday moments through your photos and journaling. The simple design is stylish and makes it possible for you to complete more pages in less time."

Where to get Project Life product if you live in Malaysia?

#1. Papier Store at the Curve, Damansara
#2. Scrap-n-Crop - online shop where you can get Project Life product cheaper
#3. Amazon.com - if the product you are looking for is sold out , you can always go to amazon.com to get more Project Life products.

I am still waiting for the shopping cart to be available at Becky Higgins website. I hope they shipped their product to Malaysia.

If you are computer savvy and love to do digital Project Life, you can always go to digital project life to shop and get more inspiration.


What you need?

The very basics that you need to complete an album are:
  1. 12x12 Binder
  2. Project Life® Core Kit
  3. Big Pack of Photo Pocket Pages
And of course your printer photos either 4x6 size of 3x4 size.

Where do I print my photos?

#1. If I have more than 200 photos to print and I want them like right now, I usually send them for print at Fujifilm photo studio. It cost me 40 cent per photo and I can get them in about one hour
#2. If I have only a few photos to print, I usually use my Canon Selphy CP900 Photo Printer.
#3. If I have time and I want to print various sizes at one time, I use my Canon E510 Pixma printer.

Project Life Core Kit

When is the time I usually do my Project Life?

I usually put my Project Life album out on a table. Every time I can steal about 10 to 20 minutes, I will print my photos and slip them in the album. 
Only on the weekend I spend about 30 minutes on the project. Slipping in photos and cards in the album. I think the hardest part is to choose which photos to print and scrapbook worthy. Once you got you photos out of you computer, the rest of the process is easy.

The most important thing with this project or any other project is to have fun!

Enjoy this video


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...