Monday, January 6, 2014

OLW: Make Your Word Visible

I am so excited that this year I got a chance to participate in One Little Word Workshop with Ali Edwards. She is one of everyday life documenter and scrapbooker. I really love her style and her outlook or her take on life.
The first assignment from this class is to identify our word for this year, identify and related to it.
For this project I decided to write all the prompts in my notebook. I really want to get my handwriting on paper asa much as I can.

So this is my take for this month prompt

olw-jan01
olw-jan02
olw-jan03
olw-jan04
olw-jan05


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

ilass said...

Suka.Suka.Suka.
Nape la daku tak cukup masa nak buat semua ni ya?
*Mode nak jugak!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...