Friday, January 10, 2014

My twenty fourteen dream lists

It’s only the 10th day of January 2014 and my dream lists is already more than 5.

#1. Macbook Pro 13” Retina Display – 8GB with 512GB Flash Storage RM 5899.00

#2. Project Life Core Kit Sunshine

#3. Project Life Binder 3 Ring Album in Apple Green and Cinnamon RM140.00 each

#4. Project Life Pocket Photo Design B and Design L. I just realized I took too many horizontal pictures

#5. iMac 21” for my kids

#6. Sony Bravia 32” LED TV. My old TV is dying on me. Having a brand new TV will definitely make my room look great

#7. Dropbox subscription to 200GB storage. Heem I would love to use Dropbox as my working storage either for work or for my Project Life master piece

#8. Getting most of my 2012 and 2013 photos out of my computer and into the real work

#9. Invest in a backup solution that can simplify my backup workflow and process. My current process is a little bit complicated and a lot of effort on my part

#10. And I would love to have at least one day off per week from work -just me, myself and I, doing creative things and things I love.

Wow! When I put on my writing cap, I can just go on and on. I think this 10 lists is already too much for this year. I love documenting my wish lists. It’s really interesting to see if I will check off my list one by one or maybe as the time goes by I might not want them anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...