Friday, January 31, 2014

My lovely January

monthlyfavorites
I had such an amazing month so far. February couldn't come so fast. I just wondering if 2014 will be the best year ever. I really wanted it to be.

JANUARY FAVOURITES


  • I finally scraped just for fun
  • I am excited that I can finally get Project Life product right here in Malaysia
  • My baby boy is twenty one month now
  • This year I choose write as my one little word 
  • I join One Little Word workshop teaches by Ali Edward
  • I am so loving Project Life right now and here are the reasons why
  • In the spirit of saving money, going paperless is one way to reduce cost and help you work better and faster
  • I love my long weekend. Since today is a public holiday, I have a chance to visit my parents
  • Injecting writing into my daily life is really hard. Some days I felt like writing and some days I don't feel like doing anything with my word
  • I am going all out with my #thursday3 project. I even have a mini album dedicated to this project. Can't wait to show you my progress
  • And I also do Project 365 and make Digital Project Life just for documenting my Project 365 for this year
I hope you had an amazing January and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful February and spend a lot of time doing more Project Life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...