Saturday, January 4, 2014

Moment like this makes me want to be a life documenter

Moment like this makes me so happy that I have my iphone on hand. I turned on my camera phone, switched to video mode and record it.

I just realized that he is not even two years old yet and he already is aware of the content he wants to see and touch.

 

After watching Day 3 of Scrapbooking with Project Life by Becky Higgins, I am more aware of all the little details in my life. These day to day routine might seem mundane but when it was recorded and documented, it will be part of historical momentous.

Sometimes I do wish I have taken the time to captured my two boys everyday life when they were little. I do scrapbook about them but more on the big moment and posed. Never the details, the quotes and the quirks.

Boy I am so glad that I choose Write as my One Little Word this year. Once I turned on the Writer mode, it seems like words keeping coming out of my head. Readers beware! I might write a lengthy posts this year.. hehehe…

I am not sure if any of my Malaysian readers are in to memories keeping and documenting life. If you are out there, give me a shout. I would love to see your take on how you preserved your family keepsakes and stories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...