Friday, January 3, 2014

Life is getting expensive and it’s only the third day of 2014

I just can’t believe that the price of H&L 1 liter milk is RM6.69. I felt like it was only yesterday I bought the same milk for RM5.59. I still remember back in the days when my eldest son was one year old, the same milk only cost about RM3.50.

I do wish that back then I took the time to take pictures of it and documenting it. I just never realise that the price of 1liter milk would increase tremendously.

Photo 03-01-2014 11 25 54a

Since this year my one little word is write, I am going to take the time to document my everyday life, the pictures and the feelings that is going on in my life personally. I felt like milk is going into the luxury category, only super rich people can afford to drink them… hemmmm somehow this doesn’t seem right to me.

 Photo 03-01-2014 11 25 58aPhoto 03-01-2014 11 25 45a

Guest what? The total item the were in the cart reached almost RM500.00 and these was at Giant ( the place where the prices should be cheaper than other places).

I just wonder what the price would be like a year from now? Is the price of my favorite milk will increase another Ringgit?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...