Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January is for…

Hello everyone! Welcome to 2014. I am so looking forward to the best year ever. I love making small and manageable goals monthly, so I will continue making them every month.
januaryisfor
So here go my lists/goals for January 2014
  • since I am making 2014 is the year for me to try Project life, I am going to make a random photo album about my life in general for 2013 and below using Project Life materials and album. I am also making a 2014 Digital Project life. This basically will be about my Project 365 for 2014.
  • finished making digital scrapbook 2013 photo book and send for printing. I need to have them print out so my family can enjoy them
  • print selected photos from 2013 and compile them in a Journal style book / smash book
  • I enrolled in One little Word 2014 workshop with Ali Edwards to help me make my word visible.
  • choose one little word for 2014. On top of my head I am thinking about write. I used to love writing about my feelings and thoughts in my journal but somehow when I started blogging I’ve been editing my feelings and my thoughts a lot. I love to be able to write freely for myself.
  • setting up a system and workflow for my project life, so that I will have a month worth of album at the end of each month
  • continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
Do you make any specific goals this year?
Do you like making goals?
Share with me, I want to know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...